The Very Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in elaborate colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are usually collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Gone to the Dogs in Wakefield, MA. We stock several dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (781) 245-6787 for more information!
What Wakefield Customers Are Saying
Find out what customers are saying about Gone to the Dogs!