After 16 wonderful years, Gone to the Dogs will be closing at the end of November. We are grateful for your loyalty and support.
We are currently stocked with great products perfect for dogs of all sizes! All non-consumable items, such as coats, fleeces, collars & leashes, most toys, grooming products, holiday items, etc. are on sale with discounts increasing. We will continue to fully stock all foods and treats until the end of October so you can continue to buy your pet's favorites. On November 1, all consumables will be discounted until gone. Shop early and often for the best selection and discounts! All updates will be posted on Facebook and our website. Come by the store and pick up our store closing schedule that outlines upcoming important dates.
Due to lack of staffing, Thursday's store hours have been changed to 2pm-6pm.
The Very Best Choice of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Collapsible Pet Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pet. Some pets devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many sizes and shapes, permitting you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages include normally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in special colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are often collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Gone to the Dogs in Wakefield, MA. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (781) 245-6787 for more information!
What Wakefield Customers Are Saying
Find out what customers are saying about Gone to the Dogs!