The Very Best Array of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to tailor the dog dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include normally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Gone to the Dogs in Wakefield, MA. We stock several dog dish options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (781) 245-6787 for more information!
What Wakefield Customers Are Saying
Find out what customers are saying about Gone to the Dogs!