After 16 wonderful years, Gone to the Dogs will be closing at the end of November. We are grateful for your loyalty and support.
We are currently stocked with great products perfect for dogs of all sizes! All non-consumable items, such as coats, fleeces, collars & leashes, most toys, grooming products, holiday items, etc. are on sale with discounts increasing. We will continue to fully stock all foods and treats until the end of October so you can continue to buy your pet's favorites. On November 1, all consumables will be discounted until gone. Shop early and often for the best selection and discounts! All updates will be posted on Facebook and our website. Come by the store and pick up our store closing schedule that outlines upcoming important dates.
Due to lack of staffing, Thursday's store hours have been changed to 2pm-6pm.
The Best Choice of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Pet Food Scoops for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pup. Some pets eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous shapes and sizes, enabling you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include generally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are often retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Gone to the Dogs in Wakefield, MA. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (781) 245-6787 to find out more!
What Wakefield Customers Are Saying
Find out what customers are saying about Gone to the Dogs!